The walks and events on the Brunel Plus programme are aimed at our members in their 40s and 50s. We welcome potential new members on all walks – just turn up – but if you are nervous about coming out with us for the first time, look out for our occasional new members walks, or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
Under 40s are welcome on any of the Brunel Plus walks so if you’re approaching 40 and want to see what the Brunel Plus crowd is like, or if you just think this week’s Brunel Plus walk suits you better than the 20s and 30s walk, we’d love to see you.
The Brunel Plus programme is managed by Steph (walks). We have no Brunel Plus Social secretary currently, let us know if that role would suit you! Kirstie is the Brunel Plus Rep (and Brunel Vice Chair).
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
Brunel Plus Walks and Social Events
- Sat 15 December 20187:30pm Christmas Meal in Bath (Joint Social Event)
- Sat 15 December 201811am 1 Boot: Winter Wander Around Leigh Woods (Joint Walk)
- Sun 16 December 20188:00 2 Boot: Devon Coast Path Plus Pizza (Brunel Plus)
- Sun 16 December 20189.30 2 Boot: Tyntesfield – The Ultimate Winter Walk (Joint Walk)
- Fri 21 December 2018St Mary Redcliffe – Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols by Candle Light (Joint Social Event)
- Sat 29 December 201810.30 1 Boot: Post-Christmas Harbourside Stroll (Joint Walk)
- Sun 30 December 20189.00 1 Boot: (Joint Walk) Details to follow
- Mon 31 December 20189.15pm 1 Boot: New Years Night Walk – Worcestershire Beacon – Malvern Hills (Joint Walk)
- Sun 6 January 20198.30 3 Boot: Banwell, Crook Peak and Bleadon Hill (Joint Walk)
- Sun 13 January 20199.45 1 Boot: Cheddar Gorge (Joint Walk)