Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up but if you are nervous about coming out with us for the first time, look out for our occasional new members walks, or send us an e-mail. (email@example.com).
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Jo (walks) and Vanessa (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Wed 23 January 2019Wilderness Lecture: Guy Grieve
- Fri 25 January 20198pm Monthly Pub Night – Joint
- Sat 26 January 201910.30 1 Boot: Clean Up Kingswood
- Sun 27 January 20199.15 2 Boot: Kewstoke and Sandpoint (Joint Walk)
- Sat 2 February 201918.00 1 Boot: Bumps That Go Thing in the Night IV (Joint Walk)
- Sun 10 February 20192 Boot Pensford to Stantonbury Hill (20s & 30s Walk)
- Sun 17 February 20191 Boot Wick to Wick (through Doynton and Pucklechurch) (20s & 30s Walk)
- Sun 17 February 20198.40 2 Boot: Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill and Brunel came Rambling After (Joint Walk)
- Sat 23 February 20192 Boot Bridgwater Bay and Steart Marsh (20s & 30s Walk)
- Sun 24 February 20199.00 1 Boot: Ebbor Gorge and the Mendips (Joint Walk)
- Sun 17 March 20199.00 1 Boot: Newent – A Wander Amid Wild Daffodils (Themed Joint Walk with Clevedon Ramblers)
- Sat 23 March 20198.30 3 Boot: Llanthony Priory Grand Ridgeline Circuit (Joint Walk)