Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up!
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Jo (walks) and Vanessa (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Fri 27 April 201820s and 30s Monthly Pub Night: The Bristologist
- Sun 29 April 20180800 2 Boot: Waun Rydd Loop (Joint Walk)
- Sun 6 May 20189:30 1+ Boot: Kelston & the Avon Valley (Joint Walk)
- Sun 13 May 201809:00 1 Boot: Symonds Yat (Joint)
- Sun 13 May 20188:30 3 Boot: Sugar Loaf and Crug Mawr (Joint Walk)
- Sun 20 May 20189:30 1 Boot: ‘Band of Brothers’ (20s & 30s)
- Fri 25 May 20188pm 20’s and 30’s Pub Night: The Hole in the Wall
- Sun 3 June 20182 boot: Details to follow (Joint walk)
- Sat 23 June 201809:00 Mini Walking Festival and BBQs (Joint)
- Sun 15 July 20188:00 3 Boot: The Two Darts (Joint Walk)
- Sun 19 August 20182 boot: Details to follow (Joint walk)