Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up!
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Jo (walks) and Vanessa (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Sat 20 January 201814:00 1 Boot: Chepstow Mari Lwyd (Joint Walk) New Members Welcome!
- Sun 21 January 20189am 1 Boot: Historic Bristol, Avon Area Themed Walk (Joint with Kingswood Ramblers)
- Sun 21 January 201809:15 2 Boot: Keynsham and Stantonbury Hill (Joint Walk)
- Fri 26 January 20188pm 20s & 30s Monthly Pub Night: The Old Fish Market
- Sat 27 January 20188:30am 2 Boot: Pen Cerrig-Calch & Pen Allt-Mawr Loop (Joint Walk)
- Sat 3 February 2018Avon Area AGM preceded by 1 Boot Walk: 10am: Cattybrook Brick Works & Lower Almondsbury
- Sun 4 February 201809:10 1 Boot: Bradford-on-Avon, Westwood and Avoncliffe (20s & 30s)
- Sun 11 February 20189.30am 1 Boot: Slimbridge to Frampton on Severn (20s & 30s)
- Sat 17 February 20189.45am 1 Boot: We Own It, Avon Area Themed Walk (Joint with Bristol Ramblers)
- Fri 23 February 20188pm 20s & 30s Monthly Pub Night: The Cosy Club
- Sun 25 February 20189:00 2 Boot: Axbridge to Crook Peak (20s & 30s)
- Sun 11 March 20188.30 1 Boot: Fourteen Locks Canal Centre, Avon Area Themed Walk (Joint with Clevedon Ramblers)
- Fri 23 March 20188pm 20s & 30s Monthly Pub Night: The Royal Navy Volunteer
- Sun 22 April 201811.00 1 Boot: Bristol South Skyline (Joint Walk)