Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up!
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Mark (walks) and Tina (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Sun 3 December 201710.00 1 Boot: AM Walk / PM Pub Crawl – Harbourside, Ashton Court, Clifton (Brunel Plus)
- Sun 10 December 20172 Boot: (Joint Walk) Details to follow
- Sun 17 December 20179.00 1+ Boot: The Cat’s Back (20s & 30s)
- Sun 31 December 2017New Year’s Eve Party at The Colston Hall
- Sun 31 December 20178:30pm 1 Boot: New Years Night – Pen y Fan With a Full Moon! (Joint Walk)
- Sat 20 January 201814:15 1 Boot: Chepstow Mari Lwyd (Joint Walk)
- Sun 21 January 20182 Boot: (Joint Walk) Details to follow