Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up!
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Mark (walks) and Tina (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Sun 22 October 20179.00 2 Boot: Little Solsbury Hill (20s & 30s)
- Sun 29 October 20178am 2 Boot: Neuadd Horseshoe (Joint Walk)
- Sun 5 November 201709:00 2 Boot: Posset Round (20s & 30s)
- Sun 5 November 201711.00 1 Boot: City Centre Sculpture trail / Grayson Perry Contemporary Art Exhibition / Seven Stars Pub for Drinks and Live Folk Music (Joint Walk)
- Sun 12 November 201709:00 2 Boot: Mendips Meander (20s & 30s)
- Thu 16 November 2017Christmas Weekend away to Pembrokeshire (Joint)
- Sun 19 November 20179.30am 1 Boot: Clevedon Coastal (Joint Walk)
- Sun 10 December 20172 Boot: (Joint Walk) Details to follow
- Sun 31 December 2017New Year’s Eve Party at The Colston Hall