Walks and events for our members in their 20s and 30s are listed on this page. Potential new members are always welcome to come along – just turn up!
We’re always looking for more walks and walk leaders – please do volunteer if you can to provide a walk (and remember we’re happy to help you).
The 20s & 30s programme is managed by Mark (walks) and Tina (socials). Please submit walks or proposed social events via the form on the walk leading page. If you have any ideas or comments then please send us an email.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
20s & 30s Walks and Social Events
- Sun 20 August 20178:15am 3 Boot: Usk Reservoir and the Bannau Sir Gaer Ridge (Joint Walk)
- Sun 20 August 20179:45am 2 Boot: The Severn Vale (Joint Walk)
- Sun 20 August 201710:00 1 Boot: Three Grand Houses and Two Hill Forts (Joint Walk)
- Thu 24 August 2017Ireland Trip (joint)
- Fri 25 August 20178pm 20s & 30s Pub Night: The Old Fish Market
- Fri 25 August 2017Exmoor Weekend Away 25-28th August (3 nights) (Joint)
- Sun 27 August 20179.45 1 Boot: Dolbury Delight (Joint Walk)
- Sun 3 September 20172 Boot: South Wales Ridgeway (Joint Walk) Details to follow
- Sun 17 September 20172pm 1 Boot: Peaceful Portway – Nature and History Trail, Through a Traffic Free Portway (Joint Walk)
- Sun 17 September 201709:00 2 Boot: WH#Bonus! – Uffington White Horse (20s & 30s)
- Fri 29 September 20178pm 20s & 30s Pub Night: The Old Fish Market
- Sun 8 October 201710:30am 1 Boot: Leigh Woods New Member Walk (20s & 30s)