The Brunel Plus programme is aimed at our members in their 40s to mid 50s. We welcome potential new members on all walks – just turn up – but if you are nervous about coming out with us for the first time, look out for our occasional new members walks, or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Under 40s are welcome on any of the 40+ walks so if you’re approaching 40 and want to see what the Brunel Plus crowd is like, or if you just think this week’s 40+ walk suits you better than the 20s and 30s walk, we’d love to see you.
The Brunel Plus programme is managed by Steph (walks). We have no Brunel Plus Social secretary currently, let us know if that role would suit you! Philip is the Brunel Plus Rep (and Brunel Vice Chair). Please continue to offer walks and social events!
Where we meet
Unless otherwise indicated in the walk description, we meet at one of the following locations:
St. Mary Redcliffe Car Park – We meet at Portwall Lane Car Park across the road from St. Mary Redcliffe Church. View map
The Water Tower – We meet outside the Water Tower on Stoke Road, Durdham Downs. View map
Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park, Bradley Stoke – We meet at the Aldi/Pizza Hut Car Park in Bradley Stoke. View map
Bristol Temple Meads Station – We meet outside the main entrance to the station, underneath the entrance clock. View map
Bath Car Park – We meet in the carpark on Fonthill Road adjacent to Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath. View map
40+ Walks and Social Events
- Fri 15 December 2017Brunel Plus Christmas Pub Crawl!! (Joint at last pub)
- Sat 16 December 20171 Boot: (Brunel Plus) Details to follow
- Fri 22 December 20177pm St Mary Redcliffe Festival Of 9 Lessons and Carols By Candlelight (Joint Event)
- Wed 27 December 201710:00 1 Boot: Oldwood Lane and Engine Common (Brunel Plus)
- Sun 31 December 2017New Year’s Eve Party at The Colston Hall
- Sun 31 December 20178:30pm 1 Boot: New Years Night – Pen y Fan With a Full Moon! (Joint Walk)
- Sun 31 December 201710:30 1 Boot: Coalpit Heath and Mays Hill (Brunel Plus)
- Sun 7 January 20189.45 2 Boot: Three Hills of Wotton Under Edge to Hawksbury Upton Circular (Brunel Plus)
- Sat 20 January 201814:15 1 Boot: Chepstow Mari Lwyd (Joint Walk) New Members Welcome!
- Sun 21 January 20182 Boot: (Joint Walk) Details to follow
- Sun 28 January 20181 Boot: (Brunel Plus) Details to follow